Sunday, May 6, 2012

Today is wonder-meant...

Today I have been in bed all day.  To be honest it is day two of the pity-party that I can be.  I had a fight with a very special friend, I have stomach flu, My marriage is failing, and I just want to stay in bed ALL the time.


BUT!  I get scared when I do this....  My mind is weak unless occupied.  I know nature hates a void.


I let myself start feeling sorry for me... Shame Shame Shame.
I deserve better.   I have a wonderful loving family.   My brothers are amazing, my children are dynamic and full of life.  My God is in control!


So why the sorrow...  
I watched Hope Floats today..
I related to this movie when it came out.   I used to sparkle.   I was AUDACIOUS...   I lit a room when I went in.   I loved all, hard!   I embraced life that God brought my way and tried to inspire hope, and faith.  I will then do so once again.   I want to be who I really am inside.    I want to inspire again.  It starts here .. on a clean page.  Hope not only floats if you are patient, but if you are pro-active hope swims like an Olympic champ!


D

No comments:

Post a Comment