Saturday, May 12, 2012

912 March - Would I do that?

Wow,  I just watched the video on CNN. yes CNN ..   I posed a question to myself.  Would I do that?

Would I go spend and entire day.. out of MY life... Taking my cleaning and lounging around Saturday and go stand in a crowd of people and listen to some people I don't like, some I do... Probably smelly people.. Probably some well.. freaks...  Probably som extremists that have less than best intentions.  Would I go?

I would.

I would, not only  to see the event, but to experience it in the true form of patriotism.  There is such a fine line between government and tyranny in this administration (and I will say it came crawling up on us thru previous administrations).   This country is on a preface of destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment