Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Rainy days make me cry..

I don't know why, but every time it rains, I cry.  Not the bwahha slobber down my face cry.. but the slow emotional tears that purify the soul.

Yesterday was not an exception.  I ran in to work, after close of day and was overwhelmed with nostalgia.   I have been doing what I do for over 10 years now.   True, it started as a whim, a hobby.  But it has grown into a real business, with real problems and real growing pains.

One of the greatest pains was the loss of friendships.   I try to hard to be everyones best friend, and end up being my own worst enemy.   I am not the best at relationships.   Those that try to get close to me, end up trying to save me.   They are amazing for trying... but no one can.  Life is messy and I dive in head first just like always.  I have so many mistakes, but they were made in joyful times.  So many thing to learn from, so many smiles along the way....

I don't revel in the moments of tears, however, to be completely honest... I do enjoy them.  I believe that each tear is a moment of honor for those loved, missed and respected.  Not one life have I met that I consider worthless.. Not one soul could I truly condemn...  So much has been given to me in such a brief life.   How could I think differently on the blessings of growing through the start, growth, wain and loss involved in friendships.  Makes me think of a bonsai.... Painfully pruned, but after freely growing.  Creating detail and beauty.

Paths did cross.
My life forever changed
Smiles set deeply
yet weep........Diva

1 comment:

  1. I will forever be your friend my dear...and you have a piece of me to look at and remind you of that love and friendship.

    ReplyDelete